Friday, June 25, 2010

I'm Back

Told you I would be back today.  I am in a much better mood after venting about the crazy customer.
So I had seen some pictures of fake caramel apples and I thought these would be great in my kitchen for Fall.  I asked the gals over at PrimMart if they knew of a tutorial on how to  make these.  Well true to form, those women gave me several sources to pick from.  I liked this one best because it seemed simple and looked so real! Who could guess they are Modge Podge and Hampster Bedding!







Check out the neat tutorial at Dragonfly Treasures.
After I got them finished I thought I would make a few and sell at the fall craft shows.
Who wouldn't like one of these?

I have a ton of things almost finished and I will be busy all weekend so talk to you Tuesday.
 
09 10