Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Estate Sale!

Hope everyone had a safe and relaxing holiday.  It seems like mine was a whirlwind of cooking and eating.  Trying to get all my sons in one house, doing the same thing at the same time is like trying to herd cats!  They seem to have something that takes each one in a different direction and the plans seem to all change every few minutes. 

Well the weekend is over and time to get back to work.

 I must admit I didn't do one thing on my crafts this weekend, but I did get to an Estate Sale and found a few things I wanted.






Over at my Kraft Outlet blog, The Kraft Journal, I have a wonderful team of creative paper crafters that are always coming up with the most beautiful cards and things.  I have seen them display these items using old vintage floral frogs.  So of course I had to have some.  I found these at the estate sale and they were just a dollar each.

Then I found these oh so charming Vintage Christmas ornaments.


















Each box was a dollar!  {I may want to keep these from myself}

And just as we were leaving Mr. MySpareTime spots this wonderful children's chair.  He is a little squeamish about dickering for a better price, so I handle that. It was hot and things were really moving and those ladies were ready to sell!







So we got this little treasure for only $15. 

I have just found all the listings on Craig's List for garage and estate sales and love it!

Thanks for stopping by.

 
09 10