Friday, September 21, 2012

14 Days and Counting!

It's Friday morning and I am hurrying to get my
website work finished so I can really get a lot of
things completed this weekend. 
My office looks like a tornado hit!
{sign of creative things going on}
 
 
 
 
 
 
Today I am showing you this photo or
Christmas card holder. As you have guessed, I
have fallen in love with burlap webbing. This
simple design gives you a wonderful place to keep
all those holiday memories!
 
 
 
 
 
Here is a trio of cute little Snowmen.
They look fantastic together as a set or separately.
You can see the Gingerbread men in the vintage
flour sifter, the yummy Cinnamon Bun room spray,
and a set of prim wooden packages.
This year I am including vintage finds in our sale.
Here you can see the cute lighted Santa, he reminds
me of days gone by!
 
 
 
 
 
And here is the new Santa Door!
I just love the way he looks over the fireplace.
He has vintage hardware and an antique key!
 
Talk to you soon,
thanks for stopping by.
 
 






 
09 10