Monday, September 17, 2012

Another Day....

Yesterday was a big dissapointment!
I just knew I was going to get so much done.
It was going to rain all afternoon, so
what better way to spend the day than painting
and watching old movies?
 
I got a lot of base coating done and ruined my
new manicure, but nothing much finished.
 
Luckily I have pictures of a few more finished items.
 
 
 
 
A great set of prim Pumpkins, a wonderful odd
"Spooky" chair and a set of "Faith" angels, complete
with antique metal ceiling tile wings, vintage drawer pulls
and a metal cross.
 
 
 
 
And here are the Chunky Candleholders for all
seasons.  I am now selling my patterns and
this on is for sale at PatternMart or on Etsy.
{You can find the links in the right side bar.}
 
But today is another day as Scarlet O'Hara would
say and I will get many more things finished!
 
Thanks for stopping by.
 


 
09 10