Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Where Did The Summer Go?

I cannot believe that it is already the second week of September
 and summer is almost over. I have been so busy all summer that
 I have been a bad girl and neglected the blog.
I sometimes hear it calling to me, but over the last
 6 weeks I have turned a deaf ear on it and spent my
 time doing many other things.

As you know I am having my very first Trunk Show in the
My Spare Time Designs Studio and tomorrow is the day
to send out invitations.

Last year at my shows I collected email and mailing addresses and
I have spent about 4 hours today getting all that entered and
ready for the big send off.

 
So here is the invitation and every day until October 5th
I will be posting pictures of things that will be at the show.
 
Stay tuned, as they say!
Thanks for stopping by.
 
 
 

 
09 10