Tuesday, January 7, 2014

It's Official!

Happy New Year to all my Craft Junkies!


2014 has started off with a bang! 
As most of you know, my sister has been battling 
Inflammatory Breast Cancer for the last 11 years.
You heard me right, 11 years. She is now taking
treatment at MDAnderson and on New Year's Eve
we got the fantastic news that she was CANCER FREE!!
She has been off chemo for the first time in 11 years.

She is still recovering from her last plastic surgery, but
now she can concentrate on getting well.
{prayed I would be able to say that one day}

So 2014 is already a winner in my book.

After much thought, Mr. MySpareTime and I 
have decided that we cannot give up our Folk Art
and we are happy to announce,
there will be a 2014 Show.
For ONE DAY ONLY, October 10th!


We are already busy getting new ideas and
planning junkin trips to old haunts and new honey holes!
So keep watching for before and after photos, sneak previews
and just plain rambling.

Thanks for stopping by.
 
09 10