Friday, September 5, 2014

For Sale Friday

Here we are again, the first week in September. 

I don't know about you but I am ready for fall.  I have already started putting out the pumpkins and bittersweet.  Sorry I won't be having any fall or Halloween this year at the show.  I love doing it but sometimes you have to make the hard decisions about what you can realistically get finished and I chose Snowmen and Santas.

So let's get things started. Today we have vintage cupboard doors and half a full size door.


16" x 29" Better Not Pout Vintage Cupboard Door 




16" x 16" Up On The Roof Top Santa Vintage Cupboard Door 


14" x 17" Holly Santa Vintage Cupboard Door 




16" x 29" Just BelieveSanta Vintage Cupboard Door 



13" x 19" Star Santa Vintage Cupboard Door 


35" x 25"  Believe Santa Door 



Thanks for stopping by and see you next time on For Sale Friday!


 
09 10