Monday, October 6, 2014

We Are A Go!

I am so excited, Friday is the craft show and my sister will be here too!  What a great surprise that she will be able to join us. 



We have the studio full of our one of a kind handmade folk art, curated kitschy vintage Christmas items and a few pieces of painted furniture.  


Just remember I didn't post everything on this blog, I have to have a few things that are just for the gals who stop by.  Hope we see you there.


Show starts at 3pm and goes until 8pm. 
Stop by for a glass of wine and let's catch up!

2 comments:

  1. I can't find the address? Do we need to rsvp?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Address is at the top of the page and on the right sidebar under craft show. No rsvp needed. see you there!

      Delete

Comment and let us know you stopped by!