Friday, July 17, 2015

Another For Sale Friday

Here we are again and another For Sale Friday at My Spare Time Designs.

Summer is in full swing, and by that I mean HEAT!  The temp at night is near 80degrees and by lunch it is close to 100!  I'm getting too old to sweat like a pig all afternoon, so Mr. MySpareTime and I get out very early in the morning and work until noon.  Once you start sweating and then start the sanders you feel like you are covered in paper mache. {I promise, none of that was used crafting, but I could make a huge piƱata if anyone needs one}

Halloween is still going strong here and we have a few more goodies to tempt you.


All Hallows Eve  6" x 17" 



Bewitching Candle Sticks (pair) 2" x 2" x 6" 




Boo Ghost 5" x 15"




Jack-O-Lantern 5 1/2" x 10" 


Jack with Crow 4" x 11" 


And one last thing before I go, I just had to share the cutest photo of my new Great Nephew!
I'm sure my niece Afton and her husband Kyle will not mind if I show you his photo, it has already been on Facebook.

Welcome, Brooks Daniel!


Thanks for stopping by,
 
09 10