Friday, July 3, 2015

It's Here, For Sale Friday Starts Today!

The My Spare Time Designs Trunk Show will be Friday, October 9th. {sign up for an invitation if you haven't already} As a way to give everyone a chance to purchase items, we will be doing what we did last year and putting items up for sale here every Friday prior to the actual show.  

You can pay for them immediately with a PayPal account or Credit Card and there is no shipping because all items are for pick up only.(sorry no exceptions)  If you want me to hold paid for items until the show date, so you can pick up everything at once, we can do that too!  I'm sorry there will be no unpaid holds on these items.
Each Friday I will post the things that I have for sale and today we will kick things off with Halloween!

October 31 Jack 5 1/2" x 14" 


Trick or Treat Painted Canvas 16" x 20" 



October 31 Painted Canvas 12" x 12" 



Boo Painted Canvas 8" x 10" 



Crow & Pumpkin Shutter 8" x 12" 

All photos online show a watermark, but they will not appear on the actual product.{had to do this because I found my photos on Pinterest without credit}

Thanks for stopping by and check back each For Sale Friday to see new stuff.

 
09 10