Friday, September 18, 2015

Another Friday

Good morning and welcome to For Sale Friday at My Spare Time Designs.

The craft show is quickly approching and we are super busy trying to get everything finished in time. I painted all weekend and have several Santa's to share with you today.

11.5" x 19.5" Jolly Vintage Cupboard Door 


20.75" x 19.75"  Merry & BrightVintage Cupboard Door 


15.5" x 38.5" Peekin' Santa Vintage Cupboard Door 
 

4.5" Pine cone Santa w/lighted Wreath 


 
3" Santa w/lighted Christmas Tree



4" Sweet Santa w/lighted Wreath - DONATED
We are proud to have donated this Santa to the Sheriff Deputy Goforth Auction.


More to come and remember there are more items at the show, so make sure you sign up for an invitation.

Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. I would love to buy some of your santas and snowmen doors. They are beautiful. Please call me at 336-351-6542 I live in n.c. I would need the shipped

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just called and left a message. Thanks so much for your interest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where are you located? I would love one of your Tall Santas. I had one very similar to yours that I purchased at a craft show several years ago, but our barn just burned down and we lost it in the fire (along with all my Outdoor Christmas decorations). I loved that Santa. Please let me know where I can purchase.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to purchase some of your beautiful wooden pieces.
    Could you please reply so I could get in touch with you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Elana,
    thank you for the kind words but I'm sorry to say we are sold out of Santa's and that I only offer local pick up. We do have patterns for some of our items for sale on Etsy and the link is on the right side bar. If you are in the Houston area we do have a few lighted snowmen. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Comment and let us know you stopped by!