Friday, September 30, 2016

Surprise, I'm Back!

I wanted everyone to know that I have not been kidnapped or taken by white slavers, I don't need a welfare check (thanks Karen) or jumped off the deep end.  My oldest son is getting married next week and I have been spending every minute of every day getting things done.

I have been working on Santa's too, but then photographing them, editing photos, posting and pricing them is time consuming and something had to give and the blog was it.  I have a lot to share with you today.

So, let's get started!

Believe Santa Candle Box 
 

11.75" x 12.75" Jolly Fat Man Shelf Sitter
 

14" Prim Santa Wreath 
 

50" Santa and Snowman with lighted Tree 
 

7.75" Small Santa Candle Holder 
 

Chunky Snow Fellows 17" & 15" for the set
 

39" Star Topped Santa with Lighted Wreath 


43" Starry Wreath Santa 
5'2" Mega Frosty with Lighted Wreath 



Thanks for stopping by and see you at the show.
 
09 10