Friday, September 30, 2016

Surprise, I'm Back!

I wanted everyone to know that I have not been kidnapped or taken by white slavers, I don't need a welfare check (thanks Karen) or jumped off the deep end.  My oldest son is getting married next week and I have been spending every minute of every day getting things done.

I have been working on Santa's too, but then photographing them, editing photos, posting and pricing them is time consuming and something had to give and the blog was it.  I have a lot to share with you today.

So, let's get started!

Believe Santa Candle Box 
 

11.75" x 12.75" Jolly Fat Man Shelf Sitter
 

14" Prim Santa Wreath 
 

50" Santa and Snowman with lighted Tree 
 

7.75" Small Santa Candle Holder 
 

Chunky Snow Fellows 17" & 15" for the set
 

39" Star Topped Santa with Lighted Wreath 


43" Starry Wreath Santa 
5'2" Mega Frosty with Lighted Wreath 



Thanks for stopping by and see you at the show.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Babette its Patty niten I saw a glassless window on a site that you had made years ago with a Santa waving his hand do you have that pattern for sale. I have looked at your patterns but I did not find that pattern. Let me hear from you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Patty,
    No I'm sorry I don't have a pattern for that. I am currently working my way through the most recent items I have made and then will work back through all the patterns I have saved over the years. Thanks for checking.

    ReplyDelete

Comment and let us know you stopped by!