Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Long Time - No See!

I am sorry to say that it has been three months since I posted on this blog! Boy does time get away from you. I know that you have to really make time for blogging, and time is something that has been in short supply around here.

In my last entry I told you all about the new company, KraftOutlet.com that I had acquired. Well, that is keeping me very busy; it has many customers and a lot of room to grow. I am having a wonderful time expanding the product line and selling on Etsy and Zibbet under the store name KraftyGirl.

PrintMePrim.com is still going like crazy and I am already working on My Spare Time Designs items for this years craft show. So check back often because I will be posting pictures of all my work.

During this hiatus I have decided to make some real changes to this blog.  It was always intended to be a way for me to talk about my Folk Art.  It just seemed like there were so many things going on that I would focus on just one post a month.  Well after reading that a pet peeve of many blog readers is the person who only posts once a month, I decided to change things around.  Even though blogging seemed like a huge task I remembered the old question: "How do you eat an elephant?" answer: "One bite at a time!"  So this is the first bite of the blogging elephant.  I am aiming at posting twice a week, Tuesdays and Fridays.  Tuesday will be to show you what I worked on over the weekend and Friday I will  do something else.  Not quite sure what Fridays will be, but come along for the ride and let's both see how it turns out.

Talk to you Friday!
 
09 10