Friday, May 14, 2010

Goodwill Finds!

This week I went to Goodwill to see if they had anything I could paint on.  Well I didn't find any painting surfaces, but I did find a bunch of things to use for parts. 




This batch of stuff will most likely be pulled apart and used on all kinds of things.  I know the red berry wreath looks kind of sad, but for $1.99 I can cut it up it will be just what some Santa needs to brighten up a wreath.The harvest swags will end up in my house, I know they are from Hobby Lobby and check it out, they still have the price labels $6.99, but I got them for $1.99 each. And the cute little wooden bucket was once a nut bowl.  It had the nut picking tool holder still in the middle, but I just unscrewed it.  This will look so vintage at Christmas with a rosemary tree or poinsettia plant in it.

My whole purchase was under $8.00.
Gotta Love Goodwill!

Talk to you on Tuesday,
 
09 10