Tuesday, June 15, 2010

I've Been Working Hard

I went for Federal Jury Duty on Monday and was released late that afternoon, but I am still on call all week and even next Monday.  That sure puts a cramp in my style, I'm a gal who likes to plan things out.  My sister and Mr. MySpareTime are always kidding me that I plan Christmas dinner on December 26th!  Nothing like having a plan.  So with things up in the air, as to whether I will even be in the office from one day to the next, I really made this weekend count!

These are just some of the items I got finished.
A few Santa Things.










A few Snowman Things.















And even a few Halloween Things!











(I really like this Witches Boot, think it might need to stay with me)

Mr. MySpareTime was busy as a one armed paper hanger and got a lot of things ready for me to finish.
We worked on the vintage window frames and they are almost complete.  I really thought they were finished but kept looking at two of them and decided to tweak them a little more.  He also assembled all the vintage wood turning angels for me.  Some have antique metal ceiling tile wings and others have wooden craved wings.  As you can see all they need is their heads and the rusty metal crosses.





So if I don't have to go for Jury Duty, I know what I will be doing tomorrow!

Thanks for following along on my crafting adventures.  It is nice to read the comments, it makes me feel like I am not talking to myself. 
See you Friday!
 
09 10