Tuesday, August 31, 2010

This One Has My Name On It!

Is there such a thing as Junkers Anonymous? Well if there is, my husband might need a 12 step program.  At first I couldn't get him to even slow down at a junk pile and God forbid I wanted to stop in at Goodwill while he was with me; now he hits Habitat For Humanity in every town he visits on business.

He brought home this baby and it has my name written all over it!


I knew the minute I saw it's country charm that it would be a Halloween chair!
Wait till you see what I have in store for it.  I am chomping at the bit to bring out the Fall decor so this will jump start Autumn in my house.

Take a look at this price.




$5.00 is his favorite price (next to free)
Now I don't want to call my husband cheap, but he's tighter than skin on a grape!  He loves a great deal.

I have so many girl friends that walk early in the morning and I am on speed dial for Curb Alerts. Today a friend emailed and said she had drug home two children's chairs and they were on her front porch waiting for me.  When I got there they were very heavy and she had to carry those all the way back to her house. 
 Boy do I have good friends!

 
09 10