Friday, September 3, 2010

Just Wanted You To Know!

As some of you know I own the website KraftOutlet.com.  We sell paper, cardstock, tags and all kinds of cool stuff for the DIY crafter. 

About a week ago a lady contacted me on Etsy and said that she worked as a guest designer for people and that she would love to work with Kraft Outlet.  Well after a few convos we decided this would be great for both of us.

Kraft Outlet would like to welcome Tifany from Ink Blots by TRD as the guest designer for the month of September.  Here is the first project she has created using our Buff/Ivory Cardstock and Blank Lunch Bag Kraft Notecards.  What a great card, I love the bright green and brown kraft together and the buff ivory cardstock gives it a little polish!



She will be doing a project each week using our products and there will even be a tutorial!  So stop by
The Kraft Journal and take a look at all the new things Tifany will be creating.

It seems like summer has flown by and it is hard to believe that Labor Day is here.  I hope everyone has a safe and fun holiday weekend.  If you come looking for me I will have my fanny parking in the swimming pool, sipping on a long cool drink and waiting for the Bar-B-Que to be ready!
 
09 10