Friday, September 17, 2010

Update!

Last month I posted a picture of a vintage school desk that Mr. MySpareTime found, well here it is finished!






I love the way it turned out and it is very comfortable to sit on.

The days are all starting to run together, but I am really starting to push out the product.  Sometimes when those creative juices start flowing you can really get a lot accomplished.

I have planned to get as many of the big items finished this weekend as possible.  Then I will concentrate on all the small stuff that still needs to be finished. 

Here is a preview of things that will be at my first show October 9th. That is if my girlfriends leave anything behind, they all like to come to preview my stash and dig through the shelves and tubs to find a treasure.


A funky little chair, maybe for a hobbit!





A few wooden stools,



A dolls table and chairs,



A cute accent chair and



A curb alert! Found in the garbage on trash day.
Very old and loved (except for being left in the trash part).

Better get back to the grind stone, I have my work cut out for me!
 
09 10