Tuesday, September 28, 2010

When It Rains...

It Pours!  And baby I could  build an Ark! 

There are only 11 days until my first craft show and the final push is on! I am trying to get as many things done as possible because my shows start October 9th and my sister is coming for a visit this Sunday.  We have many things to do before her daughters wedding and this is going to be a working visit as well as play.  She is bringing her husband, Dan and that will give Mr. MySpareTime a playmate!  They have a long list of HoneyDo's to work on while my sister and I shop and craft. It works for me!

When you would really like to spend time crafting is the exact time everyone wants to place an order on one of my websites.  It seems like 10 orders come in every night and my email box is full of special requests.  I know I shouldn't complain, but that is something I do very well! 

Here are some of the things finished recently.



An old tea kettle,



A prim paper mache' Santa,



A cute snowman tray,



And a vintage recipe box, it says Holiday Memories on the box and I included matching cards.  I thought it would be great to give each person in your family a card and let them write down their favorite Holiday Memory, then you would have a collection.

I am working on chairs these last few days and will finish today. Better get back to work, October 9th will be here before you know it!

 
09 10