Wednesday, January 19, 2011

So Excited

Sorry for this being a day late, yesterday was a huge mess! You know how that is, you start off with a plan and before you know it you are still on the first item of that "To Do" list, just bogged down in details!
That is the beauty of a nights rest; a whole new day, a new chance to get things done and renewed energy! {If I don't open my email I might keep this perspective}

Well, I am so happy to announce that I have been accepted as part of a new Online Primitive Group of Folk Artists and Crafters at


Kelle, over at Pattern Mart and Instant Printables, decided to start this exciting group and I am pleased to be a part of it.  This will keep me moving because you have to post something new at least once a month.  Her expected launch date will be March 1st, so come on over to the site and join her mailing list to see everything they have to offer.

Tomorrow is Texas State Sales Tax Deadline Day and I am happy to say that chore is behind me and today is going to be spent getting as many orders out as possible. I want to get started on a few new things before my Prim Nest launch.

Thanks for stopping by.  See ya,

 
09 10