Friday, January 14, 2011

Just Had To Share

This has nothing really to do with crafting or junkin or anything like that, but I just had to share a few of the photo's from my niece's wedding.  She married the greatest guy and they make a wonderful couple, she is an EMT/Paramedic and he is a Fire Fighter.  They met on an ambulance run {how romantic}! 


What a great couple!



The beautiful Bride.
Not only is she pretty, she is smart, has a wicked sarcastic sense of humor {wonder where she got that?}, loves people, is so responsible about her life and is a cowgirl Diva at heart!



Here is the aisle runner I painted for the wedding.
All Kyle {the groom} said about the wedding is that he didn't care where it was, as long as he could wear flip flops!  Well here they are! {too cute}

My sister, Nanette has so much to be proud of.  Two wonderful daughters that have great husbands and now she will be a grandmother in June! {spoiler - It's A Boy}

After all these wedding photos I do have a confession to make.  I have found a blog that I have spent way to much time on this last week.



Junk Salvation!
You have to take a peek at all the wonderful things these two crazy sisters have to offer.

Have to run, I am headed to Wally World before the day really gets crazy. 

See you next time.


 
09 10