Friday, March 11, 2011

What A Find!

Take a look at what Mr. MySpareTime
found at GoodWill this week!




We had to make a run to the post office and thought we would stop in at Goodwill and just take a quick look around.  When I heard him call my name I knew he had something he wanted me to take a look at.  He didn't even want to step away from the thing, afraid that someone would snag it.

This will fit perfectly on top of my black sofa table that I use in my booth set-up.  We made one years ago and people still try to buy it from us, but is had seen it's last show.  This is an actual hutch and already painted black.  We are going to add a shelf for more display, but other than that it is good to go, even has a light.



Found this great little wood piece too.  I can just see this full of greens and some kind of Santa.

Well, better get to work we have a wedding to attend this evening.

Thanks for stopping by,
 
09 10