Tuesday, May 17, 2011

I'm In A Groove!

Don't you just love it when you get a lot of things finished? 

I'm one of those kind of people who work on 4 or 5 things at once and sometimes it looks like I haven't gotten anything accomplished, but then the up side is that I get a lot finished at once! 

Here a few new things I have gotten finished this weekend.






A large painted canvas










A small painted canvas inspired by "Barefoot Primitives" cats!





A cute little owl on a painted canvas.















A very Spooky lighted Halloween Saltbox

and {drum roll}
the Halloween Chair!!!








Now this is just a sample of what I have left to do!
{Mr. MySpareTime was very busy this weekend too!}








Thanks for stopping by!






2 comments:

  1. Wow , you have been busy! I just love all your new creations just darling ,, love that chair! Looks like your Mr. plans on keeping you real busy for awhile! Happy painting, enjoy your day! hugs lil raggedy angie

    ReplyDelete
  2. It all looks wonderful! I love Halloween and it's hard to believe the selling season is almost on us.

    ReplyDelete

Comment and let us know you stopped by!