Friday, May 13, 2011

Blogs Back Up!

Sorry this post is late in the day, Blogger has been on Read Only mode for a few days and I tried to post this morning but couldn't get on.  So I took that time to list a few new things on The Prim Nest, Etsy and Zibbet.

Here is a quick look at what I have been working on!


Hand painted Happy Harvest Sign, 6" x 24" ~ $18.00


Skeleton Keys made with vintage keys ~ $5.00 each


Welcome Black Cat Sign, 6" x 24" ~ $18.00


Trick or Treat Sign, 12" x 18" ~ $15.00


Dear Great Pumpkin Sign, 6" x 36" ~ $22.00
{this is my personal favorite, I could see this hanging in my utility room!}

I have several other things finished but didn't get a chance
to photograph them yet.
I will get some shots this weekend and post it next week. 

Just a teaser, I have finished a Halloween chair and this pink chair
 is the before photo, wait till you see it finished!


Thanks for stopping by!

 
09 10