Tuesday, May 1, 2012

What Was I Thinking?

Over the last 7 years I have been a woman without a home
{or office} to call my own.  When I first started my online businesses
 I worked in the living room. This didn't work,
 so my oldest son was moving off to college
 and I turned his room into an office/guest room. 

It didn't take long for this to change because my son
had to move home in a year to have his jaws broken! 
Now I needed someplace else to work.  Mr. MySpareTime
 was very generous to offer one half of his study. 

Now Mr. MySpareTime works from home, so this
was going  to be very close working conditions. 
 It worked, we are still happily married {28years as of April 21st}
 and still talking to each other. 
But,{and that is a very big but}, I needed more space.

So after the oldest son moved to Dallas with his first real job and
the newlyweds were waiting on moving day for  their own house,
we got the wild idea to start a major office remodel.




I don't know what I was thinking!




These are pictures of the piles of stuff from the game room.




I knew what I wanted in my head, but what I really
wanted was a fairy godmother to come and make it happen.


Damn Pinterest!
You see way too many ideas on there and it drives you crazy.
So the work begins.



Guess who?




As you can see, we changed the color of the walls
 from a warm taupe to a cool stone grey, I LOVE it.
And the new floor was waiting to be installed.

Now mind you I knew the color of the walls and the new floor,
but I had no idea what else was to come. 




I stepped out of my comfort zone and was
flying by the seat of my pants!

So in a few more posts I will do the big REVEAL!
Thanks for stopping by.
 
09 10