Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Looking Back

Do you ever go back and read your own blog?

I did this morning and it put me in a state of shock!
I am so far behind on my crafting that it isn't even funny.

By this time last year I was already finished with my Halloween
stuff and moving full speed ahead with other things on
the old drawing board.

Well I am officially behind!
I have been so busy trying to get the house in shape that the
crafts have been put on the back burner.



 
Mr. MySpareTime and I worked out butts off this weekend on the
studio makeover. We got a lot accomplished, but like everything else
I always wish we could have done more!

I am not good at keeping the camera handy so I have finished pictures
not transition pictures.

We replaced all the trim on the studio




Took out an old air conditioner and replaced all the back siding



Removed and replaced this fence




and got this place ready for paint!




Also had a few minutes {OK, maybe more than a few}
to play with the grandbaby!




Mr. MySpareTime is leaving on a business trip in a few minutes
and when he returns we will get this project finished.
I will also have a craft checklist ready.




So my pledge is to start crafting and to stop reading
old blog posts, they're scary!

Thanks for stopping by.
 
09 10