Friday, May 25, 2012

Work Day

As promised, today is a work day.
Mr. MySpareTime and I will be finishing up the studio facelift this weekend!

By the time you read this I will have already started on the prep work and then
comes the paint.  I love to paint, it is instant gratification.  Out with the old
and in with the new.  My mother painted all the time.  I think it gave her
a feeling of a new fresh beginning.




I was hoping to have this whole studio finished, inside and out, by Memorial Day
but my work timeline hardly ever works.  {I think I can get way more finished
than is humanly possible} So I need to push it a little harder to get caught up.

Also, today I was over at PrimMart and Kristal from Rags-n-Tags was
talking about a new blog challenge she is starting.  It is about spending
30 days to change your view on life.  She has three things she wants to
change in her life and has asked people to join in on her creative journey. 



I wonder if this would help me get started on the craft show stuff?  I know I
am not SuperWoman and my only super power is sarcasim, so maybe I
need a kick in the pants to really motivate me. 



{sorry had to laugh when I saw this!}

To tell you the truth, when I saw all the stuff in the shed I was ready to
start crafting right then, I had forgotten all that was in there just waiting on me.

So check back next week and see if I took Kristal's Creative Challenge.
Thanks for stopping by.

 
09 10