Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Our Trip to Canton!

I think this was the best trip to Canton we have ever had.
The weather was beautiful and there were
a ton of vendors.





I wouldn't say it was the most productive
junkin trip we have ever had.
I think we purchased more stuff for ourselves
than we did for crafting.

Since we have been re-decorating so many rooms this place
is a gold mine for things for your home.



Cute flowers for $3



This 4 foot metal piece for $35



and a huge pot of herbs for $7
This thing was so large it filled the top of
my cart and everyone stopped us to
find out where we got it.
The smell of Basil and Mint was very refreshing
and the pot has Thyme, Rosemary and Peppers, too.




We did get some assorted wooden pieces for signs



assorted metal pieces



a cute little table
{and no we didn't buy a one legged table, we got asked
that all day long, the other legs were in the cart!}



and even hand roasted peanuts, Gluten Free!

All in all it was a great trip, just to get away and have fun
and find a few things we wanted.

We have also hit a few garage sales and here are the
very best finds!



Another sander for $5
{and yes it works, we checked}
We use the devil out of these things.



and an antique mantel for my studio.
I wanted to build one of these but we ran onto
a gal who was selling this one and I snatched it
up for $50.  Couldn't beat that with a stick!


So that has been our accumulation of stuff over the last few weeks.

I will post pictures of the stuff as we finish it.
Thanks for stopping by.





 
09 10