Friday, June 1, 2012

I'm Excited

The sun is up and Mr. MySpareTime and I
have another long weekend of projects to finish.

As I told you on Tuesday, we are going to be doing
some spray painting.




No not that kind of spray painting!





This kind of spray painting.
We are renting a spray painting machine
and we will start this bad boy on Saturday morning.

Today we will be filling the seams and sanding the plywood floor,
moving a few electrical outlets, caulking the paneling
and taping off anything we don't want covered in
cream paint.

So come back on Tuesday and hear all about our
great success or our fiasco as spray painters!

Oh, I almost forgot, something exciting is about to happen in the
month of June!  I am taking the Creative Challenge from
KristalNorton.com
{that is 30 days of creativity}
Stay tuned for more!

Thanks for stopping by!
 
09 10