Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Still working!

Just thought I would post a few photos
of the last things that I am still
working on. 
{sorry for the picture quality}
 
We are trying to get out orders, we
printed 700 postcards this morning and
filled 6 orders.  Now I am headed to Lowe's
and need to be home early because I am
baby sitting today and the housekeepers are
coming at 11am.
{boy are they a luxury, my house just
sparkles and I can keep working!}
 
 
 
A few picture frames for old photos or new ones!
 

 
 
What a sweet photo!
 
 
 
 
An old recipe box painted with a jolly duo of Santa
and Ginger!  Inside are recipe cards that can be used
for favorite holiday recipes or you could have family
members record their favorite holiday memory.
 
 
 
 
And two canvas pillows, Holy Night and Silent Night!
 
Well, better get back to work and I hope to see you
at the craft show.
Thanks for stopping by.
 
 
 
 

 
09 10