Wednesday, January 16, 2013

What A Trip!

Mr. MySpareTime and I returned from our trip to Fredericksburg, Tx
and I have to say that I couldn't have had a better time!
We stayed in a wonderful B & B called Holly Pond Hill
and I just have to share a few pictures of this magical place.
{sorry this post is heavy on pictures}

Holly Pond Hill

The Family Room

Other side of Family Room

Fabulous Kitchen

What a Fantastic Stove!

Hall from Front Door to Family Room.

Living Room

Dining Room with Living Room in the back.

Dreamy Bedroom!

Private Butler's Pantry for Coffee!

Our private Garden and the view from the Hot Tub.

And saying Good Bye!
We had a wonderful time doing nothing!  We drank wine and
sat in the hot tub and did a little shopping and eat at some
wonderful restaurants and recharged my creative battery.
We will be returning to this fantiastic place many times I'm sure!
But sorry to say I didn't find any treasures on this trip.
I feel a Canton trip coming on!
Just a heads up, I think we are moving the craft show date to
October 11th & 12th. This is the same date as the
 Northampton show  we did for years.
Round Top is the first weekend in October and
we have another wedding road trip!
We try to give our show a lot of thought and we
think this year we will start earlier on Friday and only
be open 9-12 on Saturday.  Most of the good stuff is
gone on Friday and we thought this would be easier
on everyone.  Let me know what you think, moving
the show a great idea or a bummer?
 
 
I will keep you informed as soon as the date is confirmed!
 
 
Thanks for stopping by.
 
09 10