Wednesday, July 2, 2014

It Is What It Is!

Don't you just love that saying? I do. It summarizes my take on life these days. My interpretation of this saying is "Go with the Flow" You cannot change everything to your liking, so deal with it!  Wikipedia has a far more colorful definition.

I have been away from the blog for so long that I bet you thought I had fallen down the rabbit hole never to return.  But the truth of the matter is I have too many people talking inside my head.  Once someone said they would like to know what it is like inside my brain and my reply was that it was like watching all the cable TV channels at once! {and usually the channel is stuck on Telemundo and I  can't figure out what is going on, It is what it is!} This is not metal illness just too many ideas for one little head.
primitive craft sayings - Bing Images

Now let's get on with what's been going on!  It is already summer and things around My Spare Time Designs are humming along.  I have been keeping Mr. MySpareTime busy coming up with new ideas and new things to try.  I get asked all the time from other crafters if I have patterns for sale and now I can answer YES!  I have new patterns listed on Etsy and PatternMart.com.  {You can see my Etsy Shop on the right} More of these will be coming as I get them finished.  I will also be adding painting and stitchery patterns too. Now you can make your own holiday items.


Coming Soon, there will be a new Etsy shop with Vintage things I find at Estate Sales.


But the really exciting news is that My Spare Time Designs is going to try something new for this years Trunk Show.  Our show is a ONE DAY ONLY show on Friday, October 10th.  I am blessed to say that I have customers that come from all over just to visit with us on that day, but not everyone can come on Show Day so we will now be selling our items on{wait for it} FOR SALE FRIDAY right here on this blog!  You can follow the blog or you can follow us on Facebook {click the Facebook button on the right} and you will get notified every Friday that we have new items for sale. All this craziness starts this Friday so be watching!




I have come to the conclusion that I am a lousy blogger.  I don't do well with scheduled post dates and things like that, I have good intentions but bad follow through! {It is what it is!} But, I am going to try very hard to do this every Friday until Show Time!

Thanks for stopping by!

 
09 10