Friday, February 24, 2017

Pictures From The Past

Here are two more Harvest patterns that are now available on Etsy.  I thought I would start with Harvest and Fall patterns first because there are SO many Santa's and Snowmen and it would be easier to finish this small batch.  I didn't realize how many of these patterns I had!  These are perfect for beginners because they are simple to make and have a great presence.

I LOVE fall and pumpkins, Mr. MySpareTime says it is an addiction. {He is looking for a 12 step program for me}  These are great sellers at Craft Shows and can be quickly made in a short amount of time.  I decorate for Fall starting in September, OK early September, OK September 1st and leave them up until the day after Thanksgiving.   These are wonderful on a porch, in an entry way or fireplace hearth or mantle.




While I was writing this post I thought I remembered having photos of all my old craft shows and look what I found, back in the day!




More to come and Thanks for stopping by.

 
09 10