Friday, March 3, 2017

This Weeks Patterns

Today I wanted to introduce Mr. Skelington and another cute pumpkin pattern.  Have I mentioned that I L-O-V-E pumpkins?  I think they look great with every decor and they signal the start of the holiday seasons.

I have three sons, and Halloween was a BIG deal at our house when they were younger.  We went all out and decorated inside and out.  I only had one stipulation, it couldn't be too scary or gory.  We had music in the yard and grave yards, ghouls in the bushes and even a giant spider that was attached to the roof of the porch so that when the Trick or Treaters stepped on the screaming door mat and I opened the door a giant plastic spider would drop down beside them.  That was a hoot! We also used lots of pumpkins in our decorating, I must confess that I love to carve pumpkins and miss those days. I now do a pumpkin for my grand-kids, this was last years Dino pumpkin.


So I think these two patterns would be a great way to start off the Halloween festivities.  You can find them in my ETSY shop.



Thanks for stopping by.
 
09 10