Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Take A Look!

Well I said I would post on Tuesdays and Fridays and here it is Wednesday and I am just now getting this posted. Not a very good start, but it is what it is. 

My husband worked very hard over the weekend to get many, many things ready for me to work on.  His goal is to get everything mended, sanded and base coated so that I have plenty to work on.  I think he did a fantastic job, but with all this finished it makes me feel like I am a slacker. Boy do I have my work cut out for me! 

I told you I wanted to get the mirror frame ready and here it is.  It looks great and I know it will look even better when I get through with it.  I hope to finish it this coming weekend. 




As for the weekend Garage sale, it was a dud! I did pick up this great old high chair, so the day was not wasted. 


Now all I really need to find will be newel posts.  John, Mr. MySpareTime, left on a business trip today for the Hill Country and I have him on a quest for the missing newel posts.  I need them for angels, so let's hope he finds them.

Talk to you on Friday!(I promise)
 
09 10