Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Up To My Eyeballs!

The first craft show is speeding toward me like an out of control train and strangely enough I am pretty calm!  Maybe I have finally lost my mind.  I am not completely finished with things for the first show, but you know it will all come together somehow!

My sister and brother-in-law are in town and yesterday we spent all day working on the finishing touches of my niece's wedding.  They are getting married over the Thanksgiving weekend and I know the wedding will be beautiful. 

My sister's oldest daughter got married several years back and it was a lush fall wedding, full of coppers and pumpkins, grapevine accents and wheat.  What a perfect day; cool and crisp, bright sun and the true feeling of Autumn.  They were married in front of a large set of arched windows over looking rolling hills and just as they were starting the vows, off in the distance a beautiful horse came running over those hills and it looked like something out of a movie.

I know my sister will do the same for this Winter Wonderland wedding she is working on.  She has worked so hard on this and I know it will be breath taking.

Sorry no pictures today, I just don't have the time to take any and post them.  I will miss Friday too, that is set up and I have a full day. 
 
09 10