Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Look What We Found

Last Friday was a big success.  We hit all the usual places and came away with several things.


A chair and two lamps that I think will become Santa heads.


This funny Santa head pot, that I can just see a Prim Christmas tree in {after I grungy the face, too garish}.


And the big find of the day, a dulcimer, what a find! It still has four strings and makes noise {I wouldn't call it music}. Don't know what I will do with this yet, but I know it will come to me.

Well, better hop over to my other site Kraft Outlet , I am working with a new creative design team and they gave me a long list of items they would like to see on my site, so over the holidays I placed orders for many new items.  We are now a distributor for 7Gypsies products!



When the two huge boxes arrived yesterday I wanted to stop what I was doing and play with all the new things.  They have such unusual products and a distinctive style {sort of like My Spare Time Designs!}  We will be getting in many more new things soon, like some really cool rubber stamps, twill tapes and a great line of books for inspiration.  I have about 25 new items to add to the site so better get started.  Mr. MySpareTime is headed out of town for the rest of the week so I will have plenty of time to get things done {or at least that is the plan}!
 
09 10