Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Old Man Winter Has Us On Hold

It has been warm and balmy here in South Texas for the last few days and I was all excited about this much anticipated trip to First Monday Trade Days in Canton, TX.  As most things go when you are trying to plan an outdoor activity the weather throws you a curve ball.


Now I'm from Oklahoma originally and I know that weather can change in a heart beat, but come on, we went from mid-70's on Monday to low-20's tonight!  The weather in North East Texas is getting pretty bad, sleet and ice and probable snow. We even have a chance of SNOW here in Houston on Friday morning! 


Now I am all for a road trip, and Canton is a fun filled day, but there is nothing in Canton worth freezin my tater's off for.  All that junk will be there next time, but it's the "what if" factor that keeps you headin back.

I had my list and I checked it twice, I was ready for a full day of shopping. 

 Now I checked the weather and Friday in Canton is supposed to be mid-50's!  I really don't know what we are going to do, so we are on hold here and probably won't know what we are going to do until Thursday. 

I will keep you posted!
 
09 10