Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Happy Birthday!

Today is Mr. MySpareTime's birthday and
I have had the pleasure of spending the last
30 of them with him.  So,  many happy returns
of the day and here is to the next 30!
 


Speaking of birthdays, this last Saturday was our grandson's
1st Birthday Party!
 
What a great party for all the family.  Here are a few pictures
of the party.  My daughter-in-law and son chose
Vintage Circus as the theme.
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 

 
 

 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
This was a wonderful 1st Birthday!
 
I'm sorry I missed last week, I have been cracking
the whip around here and Mr. MySpareTime has been
putting in overtime to handle all the projects I have going!
 
We did a Master Closet Make-Over!
Let me repeat that, we re-did our Master Closet!
 
What a mess, yet at the end so enjoyable.
Here is the evidence that I am one step from
hoarding!  Now just a word in my own defense,
all these clothes are mine and Mr. MySpareTime's.
 
 
 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 
This is what the closet looked like empty.
You never realize how dirty the walls and flooring get
in your closet until you empty it.
 

 
 
 
 
 

 
 

 
 
We took everything out, moved the top bar, added
lower bar shelving, made a high heel rack,
a place for my bags, built new shelves and repainted everything.
 
Then the sorting began!  We tried on everything, or at least tried!
I had clothes in there that I hadn't seen since 1990!
 
 
 
We took 10 bags of clothes and junk to Goodwill!
 
And here is the big reveal!
 (sorry forgot to post the pictures)
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 

 
 
 

 
 
 

 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
A place for everything and everything in it's place!
{at least for now}
 
The added shelf sure makes a huge difference and so do these new
built in cubbies for me.  A place for jewelry, pj's and dry cleaning.
Who knew you could get such pleasure out of one closet.
 
Thanks for stopping by.
 
 
 
 
 

 

 
09 10